This Unconscious bias online training course explores what unconscious bias or implicit bias is, and examines common microaggressions and how to manage them. Unconscious bias refers to unsupported social judgments or prejudice in favor or against a person or group of people. Since these happen without reasonable justification and unconsciously, they can prevent one’s judgment from being balanced. This course will explain unconscious bias, the impact it has on the workplace, and the steps you can take to manage it and encourage diversity and inclusivity.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Unconscious Bias course, the user will learn how to:
- Have a good understanding of unconscious bias and where it comes from
- Identify common microaggressions and how to manage them
- Examine the impact of unconscious bias on project teams, personal connections, assessment, and leadership choices
- Take steps to resolve individual bias
- Develop diversity and inclusion strategies for your workplace
This online Unconscious Bias course is made up of the following sections:
- The Psychology of Unconscious Bias
- Impact of Unconscious Bias
- Moving Forward with Diversity and Inclusion
This Unconscious Bias online training course was designed for all employees, supervisors and management.
If you have any concerns about whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.