This Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace online training course is designed to raise employee awareness about demographic changes and the benefits of diverse teams in the workplace. This course teaches employees about the science of unconscious bias, how to recognize and resolve it and move toward an inclusive work culture.
Today you will learn some of the most important aspects of valuing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Social science tells us that diverse and inclusive workplaces are innovative and high-performing. Additionally, team members who feel included and have a strong sense of belonging are more engaged and likely to work for the organization longer, resulting in higher retention rates.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the benefits of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Identify changing workplace demographics
- Understand how different generations can work together
- Know how to identify and resolve unconscious bias
This online Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace course consists of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Understand the Advantages of Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategy 2 – Overcome Barriers to Change
- Strategy 3 – Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Organization
This Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace online training course was designed for all employees, supervisors, and employers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Audio, Accessible, Mobile, Video