Positive communication is critical to the success of your business. Supporting comments, attitudes, and actions inspire your colleagues and engender loyalty among your customers.
This Language of Positive Communication online training course shows how positive communication will help you feel better about yourself and make your interactions with colleagues and customers beneficial for all. This course defines positive communication, illustrates how positive communication affects workplace relations and customer service, and identifies aspects of negative communication and how to avoid them.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Language of Positive Communication course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the four aspects of positive communication
- Point out the three forms of positive communication
- Understand the importance of first impressions
- Explain the four types of negative communication
- Recognize the effect tone of voice and body language have on communication
This online Language of Positive Communication course is made up of the following sections:
- What is Positive Communication?
- What is Negative Communication?
- Tone of Voice and Body Language
- Benefits of Positive Communication
This Language of Positive Communication online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.