This Managing Work and Family online training course explores the balance between work and family. For most of our lives, we juggle a number of important roles that require our attention and energy. Woven amidst those roles and associations are significant rewards and responsibilities that make our lives challenging, interesting, and satisfying. However, if we aren't careful, the demands and pressures can overwhelm and exhaust us and prevent us from achieving what we really want.
Course Learning Objectives
On completion of this Managing Work and Family course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the demands of various roles
- Identify the sources of the work-family conflicts
- Explain how to effectively balance work and family
- Recognize the importance of sharing goals and values with your family
- Explain how to communicate your individual priorities to your employer in a constructive way
- Discuss "family-friendly" policies available to employees
This online Managing Work and Family course is made up of the following sections
- Strategy One – Understand the Need for Balance
- Strategy Two – Find the Right Balance for You
- Strategy Three – Coordinate with Family and Employer (s)
This Managing Work and Family online training course was designed for employees, managers, business owners, spouses, parents, community members, and students.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.