This Managing Workplace Stress online training course explores stress in the workplace and offers practical prevention and coping techniques. Topics include job stress, dealing with burnout and prevention tools, avoiding unnecessary stress, and facts about stress. Learners will find tools to create a healthier workplace and a more peaceful outlook.
Today's realities can cause most workers to experience some job-related stress. Left untended, job stress can result in serious physical, mental and emotional exhaustion.
This course is intended to help you recognize the sources of job stress, and to provide strategies that you can implement immediately to begin dealing with it.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Managing Workplace Stress course, the user will learn:
- Recognize the elements of stress, its early-warning signs and behaviors.
- Identify different sources of workplace stress.
- Recognize factors that lead to burnout.
- Explain how to deal with burnout and how to avoid it.
- Determine how to manage unavoidable stress.
- Identify how to create a healthier workplace and bring more balance to employees' life.
This online Managing Workplace Stress course consists of the following sections:
- What is Stress?
- Dealing with Burnout
- Managing and Avoiding Stress
- Creating a healthier work culture
- Balancing your Life
This Managing Workplace Stress online training course is designed for all employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits