This Leading Your Resources online training course explores how leading people involves more than a vision and the ability to communicate – leadership is also a strategic activity. This online Leading Your Resources training course looks at the strategic aspects of leading people. In this course, you will find what you need to lead and motivate your human resources.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Leading Your Resources course, the user will learn to:
- Outline the importance of planning and resource allocation.
- Identify ways in which encouragement and personal interest can be used to motivate people.
- Define talent mining.
- Recall the different ways in which talent mining can be used to maximize resources.
- Review strategies for building collaboration within a team.
- Recognize the importance of the team approach in achieving organizational goals.
This online Leading Your Resources course is made up of the following sections:
- Talent Mining
- Team Building
This online Leading Your Resources course is designed for leaders in organizations; newly appointed leaders; anyone who is seeking a leadership role in an organization.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.