This Business Essentials online training course provide fast, focused, video-based online training for the busy professional. Business Essentials: Managing People presents four short video modules on key topics for new and experienced supervisors: setting boundaries, delegating, performance reviews, and managing workplace conflict.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Essentials: Managing People course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the boundaries that allow supervisors to manage effectively.
- Use delegation to develop your staff and meet organizational goals.
- Use performance reviews to encourage achievement.
- Manage conflict effectively to advance organizational goals.
This online Business Essentials: Managing People course is made up of the following sections:
- Setting Boundaries compares how two recently promoted supervisors handle the issue of boundaries between themselves and their former coworkers.
- Delegation is a powerful tool for managers. Compare how two recently promoted supervisors respond to an opportunity to delegate.
- The annual performance review is an opportunity to encourage achievement. In Performance Reviews, a supervisor provides positive feedback and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- The key to managing conflict is recognizing the difference between good and bad conflict. In Managing Conflict, a team uses differing opinions to advance the goals of the organization.
This Business Essentials: Managing People online training course was designed for managers or supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less