This Effective Performance Feedback online training course explores how providing effective performance feedback can increase job performance.
This course will give you an understanding of the importance of performance feedback. Informal performance feedback is provided on an ongoing basic. A more formal process is the annual performance review. We will outline the stages of a performance review, and finally, we will provide you with strategies for ensuring that your feedback is constructive and effective.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this online Effective Performance Feedback course, the user will learn:
- Describe the importance of providing performance feedback.
- Determine when to provide feedback.
- Deliver feedback that constructively highlights areas for development.
- Apply effective listening during the feedback process.
- Identify how to make the most of feedback opportunities.
This online Effective Performance Feedback course is made up of the following sections:
- What is Performance Feedback?
- The Annual Performance Appraisal
- Preparing for a Performance Appraisal
- Conducting a Performance Appraisal
- Providing Effective Feedback
This Effective Performance Feedback online training course was designed for supervisors, managers and employees seeking to grow in a management role.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.