This Creating Winning First Impressions online training course explores first impressions and the impact that they have on client communications.
In this course, we will introduce you to the non-verbal and verbal factors that influence first impressions. We will explore barriers to good communication and explain strategies for overcoming these barriers.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this online Creating Winning First Impressions, the user will learn:
- Identify the non-verbal and verbal factors that influence first impressions.
- Define the Communication Model and list the elements involved.
- List internal and external barriers to communication.
- Explain strategies for overcoming communication barriers.
This online Creating Winning First Impressions course is made up of the following sections:
- Non-verbal Factors
- Verbal Factor
- Behavioral Factors
- Framework for Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
This Creating Winning First Impressions online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and anyone else seeking information about creating a winning first impression.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.