This Communicating Interpersonally online training course is designed to help you learn to communicate effectively and how to practice perfecting and mastering these skills. This course will discuss how to improve your interpersonal communication skills, how to avoid adversarial situations, and how to communicate more effectively with managers and co-workers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Communicating Interpersonally course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the difference between problems and misunderstandings
- Improve interpersonal communication skills
- Avoid adversarial situations
- Communicate more effectively with managers and co-workers
- Recognize verbal and non-verbal messages
This online Communicating Interpersonally course is made up of the following sections:
- Internalizing the Fundamentals
- Communication Basics
- Simple Starters
- Challenging Situations
- Soften Things Up
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
This Communicating Interpersonally online training course was designed for Business/Sales employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Accessible, Audio, Mobile