This Working in the Cold online training course explores cold-induced injury and illnesses; environmental and personal factors that affect a worker’s ability to tolerate the cold; and strategies to protect workers in cold environments.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Working in the Cold course, the user will learn:
- The most common cold-induced illness and injuries, and how to treat them
- The environmental and personal factors that affect a person's response to the cold
- Strategies for reducing the risks of working in the cold
This online Working in the Cold course is made up of the following sections:
- About Cold Stress
- Cold-Induced Illness and Injuries
- Environmental Factors Affecting Response to Cold
- Personal Factors Affecting a Worker's Response to Cold
- Reducing the Risks of Working in the Cold
This Working in the Cold online training course was designed for employees who work in cold environments.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Accessible, Audio, Mobile, Video