|Written by Liz McDermott
We are pleased to announce that we have a brand new virtual presentation training course to help you and your employees improve how you interact with confidence online.
This Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment training course includes a great array of tools and techniques to help you determine what your virtual audience wants and needs. These include methods to gauge their interest, a structure for organizing, plus great ideas on how to format a good presentation. You will learn that for virtual presentations, the preparation is actually similar to traditional live methods.
This new course is an hour and twenty-five minutes long and available in Audio, Accessible, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study. By taking our online course, the user will learn how to:
- Identify your audience's needs
- Select a topic that is based on the needs and interests of your audience
- Plan and structure the content to support the purpose and objectives of your presentation
- Describe several best practices for giving virtual presentations
The course itself is made up of three sections:
- Plan the Content, Strategy, and sequence
- Practice the Presentation
- Deliver a Polished Presentation
Public speaking and presentations are inevitable aspects of most jobs. Learn more about our new Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment gives yourself and your employees the adequate preparation you need to confidently deliver a virtual or an in-person presentation that will truly captivate your audience.