This Team Problem Solving online training course explores how well the team works together. Working together as a team can be effective and help come up with innovative solutions.
As a team leader, you are responsible for making sure that your team knows how to solve problems together. It takes time but working together will greatly increase the likelihood of a high-quality solution. It will also generate energy and enthusiasm in the team for successful implementation.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Team Problem Solving course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the elements for effective problem-solving meeting
- Define appropriate team problem-solving tools and approaches
- Identify ways to manage team interactions
- Describe a standard problem-solving process and the benefits of the unified approach
- List recommended steps for monitoring progress
- Recall ways to track results to verify that the problem has been solved
This online Team Problem Solving course is made up of the following sections
- Strategy One – Promote Collaboration
- Strategy Two – Follow a Standard Process
- Strategy Three – Confirm a Solution
This Team Problem Solving online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, Accessible, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits