In this Systematic Selling online training course, you will learn professional selling techniques and develop your own strategies for applying them to your market. This course will give you a highly effective process for planning, conducting, and reviewing your critical selling activities. With interactive exercises, planning forms and checklists, and personal assignments that allow you to apply what you have learned to your own situation.
This Systematic Selling online training course is a nine-module course, designed to improve your professional selling skills. As you work your way through each step in the sales process, you will explore a range of professional selling techniques. These will help you develop strategies that you can apply to your own role and target market.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Systematic Selling course, the user will learn to:
- Define selling.
- Recognize the steps in the Systematic Selling process.
- Identify the different ways of making contact with a prospect.
- Recall the steps that should be followed when making a cold call.
- Outline strategies for corresponding with a prospect via email or telephone.
- Review the approach that should be followed when calling a prospect.
This online Systematic Selling course is made up of the following sections:
- Module 1 Getting the Appointment
- Module 2 Planning the Call
- Module 3 Establishing Rapport
- Module 4 Identifying Objectives
- Module 5 Making a Recommendation
- Module 6 Handling Obstacles
- Module 7 Obtaining Commitment and Following Up
- Module 8 Self Assessment and Review
This Systematic Selling online training course was designed for Sales Professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Audio, Accessible, Mobile