This Safety and Health Awareness online training course outlines key health and safety rights and responsibilities of different groups in the workplace, helps you identify the types of workplace hazards, outlines protective measures that should be taken to ensure everyone in a workplace is safe and how you can participate in the health and safety of your workplace.
Everyone in the workplace is responsible for keeping the workplace safe. Information and training play important roles in the establishment and maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Safety and Health Awareness course, you should be able to:
- List the duties of employers, supervisors, and workers as set out in occupational safety and health legislation.
- Recognize the role of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in developing and enforcing safety and health standards.
- Recall the rights of employers, supervisors, and workers.
- Identify the types of workplace hazards.
- Outline the protective measures that should be taken to ensure everyone in a workplace is safe.
- Recognize ways in which you can participate in the safety and health of your workplace.
This online Safety and Health Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Get on Board
- Get in the Know
- Get Involved
This Safety and Health Awareness online training course was designed for employees, supervisors, and workers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Audio, Accessible, Mobile, Video