This Mental Health Awareness online training course explores mental health issues. Mental health issues and mental illnesses are every bit as real as physical health issues and illnesses and are very common. This course will explore commonly diagnosed mental illnesses, causes and signs of mental health issues, misconceptions about mental health, stigma and its reduction, and workplace strategies to support and improve mental health.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Mental Health Awareness course, the user will learn:
- Recall the most commonly diagnosed mental illnesses
- Outline the causes and signs of mental health issues and mental illnesses
- Identify misconceptions about people with mental health issues and mental illnesses
- Summarize the ways you can help to reduce stigma
- Recognize psychological risk factors at work
- Outline the steps involved in developing and maintaining a workplace health and wellness program
This online Mental Health Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Mental Health and Mental Illness
- Mental Health in the Workplace
This Mental Health Awareness online training course was designed for employers, employees and health and safety professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Accessible, Audio, Mobile