This Work Process Basics online training course explores the work process.
Every work process is part of a larger process that may be made up of smaller ones. Understanding the process flow and scope is the key to establishing 100% conformance in a work process. This course will analyze work as a process by identifying the requirements necessary to produce quality work, defining process flow and scope, and looking at inputs and outputs. The course will also show you how to keep quality number one, and examine listening skills to ensure that customer requirements are met.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Work Process Basics course, the user will learn:
- Identify the requirements necessary to produce quality work.
- Explore the process flow present in every work process.
- Define inputs: what is needed to operate the process.
- Define outputs: the result of the process.
- Evaluate the requirements necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Recognize what active listening is.
This online Work Process Basics: Producing Quality Work course is made up of the following sections:
- Identifying the Requirements
- Process Flow
- Communicating Requirements
- Active Listening
This Work Process Basics online training course was designed for employees, supervisors and managers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.