The online training course What To Do With Our Waste is designed for 10-13 year-old children. The course teaches children: how to reduce, reuse and recycle; how to compost; and how to recognize and dispose hazardous waste.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of the What To Do With Our Waste course, users should be able to:
- Explain how waste can be reduced, reused, or recycled.
- Outline methods of waste reduction.
- Describe ways in which used items can be reused or recycled.
- Identify objects that go into the trash, recycling, and compost bins.
- Recognize hazardous and electronic waste.
- Explain how hazardous and electronic waste can be disposed of.
This What Do We Do With Our Waste course is made up of the following sections:
- Video: Introduction
- Video: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling
- The Recycling Bin
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Video: Composting
- The Compost Bin
- Sorting the Waste
- Video: Hazardous Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Video: Summing up
This What Do We Do With Our Waste online training course was designed for children, ages 10-13.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
e browse our full selection of online courses.