We are pleased to announce that we have a brand new virtual presentation training course to help you and your employees improve how you interact with confidence online.
This ‘Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment’ training course includes a great array of tools and techniques to help you determine what your virtual audience wants and needs. These include methods to gauge their interest, a structure for organizing, plus great ideas on how to format a good presentation. You will learn that for virtual presentations, the preparation is actually similar to traditional live methods.
Our virtual presentation training course is an hour and twenty five minutes long and available in Audio, Accessible, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study. By taking our online course, the user will learn how to:
- Identify your audience needs
- Select a topic that is based on the needs and interests of your audience
- Plan and structure the content to support the purpose and objectives of your presentation
- Describe several best practices for giving virtual presentations
The course itself is made up of three sections:
- Plan the Content, Strategy, & Sequence
- Practice the Presentation
- Deliver a Polished Presentation
Public speaking and presentations are inevitable aspects of most jobs. Click the link below to give yourself and your employees the adequate preparation you need to confidently deliver a virtual or an in-person presentation that will truly captivate your audience.