This Affordable Care Act for Banks online training course explores how the Act applies to a business based on the size of the organization.
This course outlines the applicability of the Act and clarifies how an organization can determine the coverage its employees are eligible for, based on the size of the organization. This course also explores the enrollment into, and the applicability of coverage purchased from the SHOP marketplace, as well as its impact on employer shared responsibility. Compliance with this Act includes compliance with stringent reporting requirements.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this Affordable Care Act for Banks course, users will learn:
- Determine how the ACA applies to your business
- Recognize the actions your business must take under the ACA
- Explain how the SHOP marketplace works
- Recognize how the Employer Shared Responsibility Program works
- Identify how your business can meet all reporting obligations mandated by the ACA
This online Affordable Care Act for Banks course is made up of the following sections:
- The SHOP Marketplace
- Shared Responsibility
- Reporting Requirements
This Affordable Care Act for Banks online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.