During the process of resolving the customer's issue, you may need to put the customer on hold as you temporarily leave the call. Also, some customer issues may require that you transfer their call to someone else in your organization.
In this Telepro-Holding and Transferring online training course you will learn how to put customers on hold and make transfers professionally and courteously. This course will cover using the hold feature, proper procedures for putting a customer on hold, how to reconnect with a customer after using the hold feature, how to effectively transfer calls and how to maintain positive control of the call.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Telepro-Holding and Transferring course, the user will learn:
- Discuss appropriate and inappropriate reasons for using the hold feature.
- Recall the steps of the proper procedure for putting a customer on hold.
- Explain how to appropriately reconnect with a customer after using the hold feature.
- List the steps to effectively transfer calls.
- Recognize the importance of maintaining positive control of the call.
This online Telepro-Holding and Transferring course is made up of the following sections:
- Using the Hold Feature
- Transferring Calls
- Maintaining Positive Control
This Telepro-Holding and Transferring online training course was designed for any employees who interact with internal or external customers on the telephone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.