This Establishing Rapport online training course explores the third step in the Systematic Selling process.
In most cases, building a relationship based on trust and respect takes a long time. However, as a salesperson you need to be able to do so quickly and effectively with your prospect, as the future of your sales commitment depends on it. You will take away knowledge on identifying behavior styles and techniques to build a rapport with your prospect. This course will demonstrate this knowledge and these skills through an easy-to-follow example.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this online Establishing Rapport course, the user will learn:
- Define the main goal for this stage of the sales process.
- Identify techniques for establishing rapport.
- Recognize the four behavior styles.
- Review strategies for interacting with prospects, based on their behavior styles.
This online Establishing Rapport course is made up of the following sections:
- The Systematic Selling Process
- Defining Your Main Goal
- Identifying Techniques for Establishing Rapport
- Understanding Behavior Styles
- Applying the Rules of Behavior
- Personal Application
This Establishing Rapport online training course was designed for sales employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.