This Sales: The Basics online training course explores the features and benefits of your product and service, conducting a competitive analysis, preparing sales presentations, dealing with customers, handling objections, and using customer feedback to improve your performance.
From the colorful bazaars in India to the corporate towers in New York, goods and services are being exchanged. This activity pivots on the skills and talents of the professional salesperson. Salespeople introduce, highlight, and entice the buyers. Exchanges are made and the world of commerce turns. It’s an exciting business to be in!
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Sales: The Basics course, the user will learn:
- Describe the first steps in the selling process.
- Explain the importance of identifying the features and benefits of your product and service.
- Define the term "qualified leads"
- Explain the purpose of the Competitive Analysis.
- Describe the sales cycle time.
- Recall techniques for handling objections.
- Recognize the importance of achieving win/win outcomes.
- Identify the timing clues to begin the trial closing.
- Explain how to structure a long-term relationship.
This online Sales: The Basics course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Prepare to Sell
- Strategy 2 – Conduct the Sales Call
- Strategy 3 – Follow Through the Sales
This Sales: The Basics online training course was designed for sales team members.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.