Selling is a complex and sophisticated process. Becoming a skilled sales professional is a rewarding professional goal that takes time to achieve.
In this course we will provide you with practical tips on identifying the features and benefits of your product and service, conducting a competitive analysis, preparing sales presentation, handling objections, and using customer feedback to improve performance.
- Describe the first steps in the selling process.
- Explain the importance of identifying the features and benefits of your product and service.
- Define the term "qualified leads"
- Explain the purpose of the Competitive Analysis.
- Describe the sales cycle time.
- Recall techniques for handling objections.
- Recognize the importance of achieving win/win outcomes.
- Identify the timing clues to begin the trial closing.
- Explain how to structure a long-term relationship.
- Strategy 1 – Prepare to Sell
- Strategy 2 – Conduct the Sales Call
- Strategy 3 – Follow Through the Sale
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile