Leadership is the most important element of a sales force's success, and it has some unique challenges. In this course, a sales force leader will learn how to get a sales team organized, motivated, and focused on results. There are suggestions and tools for creating a cohesive team, developing a high level of commitment to goals, and coaching sales professionals for improved performance.
- Define the role of a sales team leader.
- Explain why salespeople should understand the business mission and purpose.
- Discuss what a sales team leader should do to establish a framework for the sales team.
- List characteristics of an effective sales professional.
- Recall methods for monitoring accomplishments in a meaningful way.
- Describe how people learn best.
- List coaching techniques for improved performance.
- Recall the principles of motivation.
- Remove de-motivators.
- Strategy 1 – Define the Sales Vision
- Strategy 2 – Build the Sales Team
- Strategy 3 – Achieve Sales Results
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile