This Sales Skills – Basic online training course explores how salespeople introduce, highlight, and entice the buyers. Exchanges are made and the world of commerce turns. This course will provide you with practical tips on identifying the features and benefits of your product and service, conducting a competitive analysis, preparing sales presentations, dealing with customers, handling objections, and using customer feedback to improve your performance.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Sales Skills: Basic course, the user will learn:
- Describe the first steps in the selling process.
- Explain the importance of identifying the features and benefits of your product and service.
- Define the term "qualified leads."
- Explain the purpose of the Competitive Analysis.
- Describe the sales cycle time.
- Recall techniques for handling objections.
- Recognize the importance of achieving win/win outcomes.
- Identify the timing clues to begin the trial closing.
- Explain how to structure a long-term relationship.
This online Sales Skills: Basic course is made up of the following sections:
- The Basics
- Team Effectiveness
- Telephone Skills
- Cold Calls
- Qualifying Prospects
This Sales Skills: Basic online training course was designed for sales professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.