Everyone must manage the time and energy they have to get the most results for their efforts. For sales professionals, part of this efficiency comes from qualifying sales prospects.
This course introduces techniques and methods for making sure that you are following sound principles as you qualify prospects and determine where to invest your time for the best potential payoff.
- ·Define the term "target market".
- Explain how to effectively search for potential customers.
- Describe the goal of qualifying sales prospects.
- Identify factors that might influence your decision to pursue a prospect.
- Distinguish between three categories of potential clients: cold, warm and hot prospects.
- Explain why it is important to have a sales call script.
- List probing questions a salesperson must ask in a qualifying call.
- Determine how well you use active listening in your sales calls.
- Strategy 1 – Find the Right Pool of Prospects
- Strategy 2 – Make the Qualifying Call
- Strategy 3 – Transition to Requesting an Appointment
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile