Cold calls require careful planning and preparation. Whether a telephone or face-to-face cold call, a sales professional usually has one opportunity to spark the interest of a potential client. You must know what you want to achieve before you make a cold call.
In this course, you will learn the strategies and tips to become more confident and competent in making cold calls. This course describes both the technical and the psychological techniques and methods to help you overcome an apprehension and conduct a sales call that gets results.
- Recall steps for basic preparation to cold calling.
- Discuss the fundamentals of cold calling.
- List advantages and disadvantages of cold calling.
- Explain how to generate trusting relationships with prospects.
- Define the term "strategic account".
- Explain why sales professionals should use a consulting approach to cold calling.
- Recall how to effectively break through initial barriers.
- Explain how to comfortably overcome the objections and concerns of your prospect.
- Strategy 1 – Plan for Effective Cold Calling
- Strategy 2 – Grasp the Fundamentals of Cold Calling
- Strategy 3 – Activate Your Plan
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile