Regulation Z requires the creditor to provide periodic statements that give consumers ongoing information about their credit. This course will discuss the contents and timing requirements of periodic statements for both open-end and closed-end credit. This course is intended for compliance and operations personnel.
- Understand the content requirements for open-end credit periodic statements
- Understand the content requirements for closed-end credit periodic statements
- Know when periodic statements must be delivered
- Know when to provide a modified statement
- Identify certain exemptions for mortgage related statements
Mobile, accessible, audio, video