Regulation Z addresses consumer protections in relation to adjustable rate mortgage loans. Requirements include initial disclosures, specific content in other closed-end disclosures, and subsequent servicing notices after consummation.
This Regulation Z: Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans online training course will discuss the disclosures required, the timing and content of those disclosures, and other servicing requirements. This course is intended for compliance and loan operations personnel.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation Z: Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans course, the user will learn to:
- Know the disclosures required for adjustable rate mortgages
- Know what is in each required disclosure
- Know when the adjustable rate notices are required
- Know what is in each notice and the timing
This online Regulation Z: Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans course is made up of the following sections:
- General Disclosures and Notices
- Variable Rate Disclosures
- Integrated Disclosures
- Interest Rate Adjustment Notices
- Home Loan Toolkit
- Right of Rescission
- Periodic Statements
This Regulation Z: Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans online training course was designed for compliance and loan operations personnel.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.