This Regulation E: Remittance Transfers training course explores detailed information on the remittance transfer rules. Regulation E, the Electronic Fund Transfers Act, establishes the basic rights, liabilities, and responsibilities of consumers who use electronic fund transfer services and of banks that offer these services. The regulation provides rules concerning certain electronic fund transfers referred to as remittance transfers. This course provides detailed information on the remittance transfer rules. It is intended for frontline, compliance, and operations staff.
Course Learning Objectives:
By taking this Online Regulation E: Remittance Transfers course, the user will learn to:
- Determine if your bank originates remittance transfers and must follow the remittance transfer rules
- Know which disclosures must be provided to a consumer and when to provide them
- Understand the cancellation and refund policies
- Ensure a notice or error is investigated in a timely manner
This Online Regulation E: Remittance Transfers course is made up of the following sections:
- Use of Estimates
- Transfers scheduled before the date of transfer
- Right to Cancel
- Error Resolution
This Regulation E: Remittance Transfers online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.