Each year, over 1.7 million workers in North America receive disabling injuries from office accidents. This course will help you reduce the risk of injury by showing you how to manage common office hazards.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- List ways to prevent office falls.
- List procedures to follow in case of a fire in the workplace.
- Identify safe handling procedures for hazardous chemicals commonly found in an office environment.
- Identify the four main causes of musculoskeletal injuries (M.I.s).
- Identify the components of an ergonomically correct workstation.
- Describe the correct technique for lifting heavy objects safely.
- Slips and Falls
- Fire and Chemical Safety
- Lifting and Storage
- Ergonomics and Workspace
Employers, supervisors and workers in office environments.
Accessible, audio, video, mobile