This Office Safety online training course explores working in an office and how to manage common office hazards.
Each year, an estimated 1.7 million workers in North America receive disabling injuries from office accidents.
Compared to an industrial workplace, the hazards found in an office seem relatively minor. However, in today's fast-paced office environment, these so-called minor hazards can cause serious injuries.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Office Safety course, the user will learn:
- List ways to prevent office falls.
- Describe procedures to follow in case of a fire in the workplace.
- Determine safe handling procedures for hazardous chemicals commonly found in an office environment.
- Identify the four main causes of musculoskeletal injuries (WMSDs).
- Recall the components of an ergonomically correct workstation.
- Describe the correct technique for lifting heavy objects safely.
This online Office Safety course is made up of the following sections:
- Course Features
- Slips and Falls
- Fire and Chemical Safety
- Lifting and Storage
- Ergonomics and Workspace
This Office Safety online training course was designed employees working in an office.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.