This Office Ergonomics online training course is designed for all employees and supervisors. Workers in many types of workplaces are vulnerable to ergonomic injuries. Learn how Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs) can be reduced or eliminated. In this course, you will learn about the ergonomic hazards and risks of office work and measures to control them.
Accidents and injuries in the office can lead to serious and disabling injuries, resulting in thousands of hours of missed time and millions of dollars in workers' compensation and medical costs. Many of the injuries experienced in offices are of an ergonomic nature.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Office Ergonomics course, the user will learn to:
- Recall the connection between your body’s physiology and injuries
- Recognize ergonomic hazards
- Identify work situations in your job that cause ergonomic hazards
- Create practical solutions to those problems
- Practice exercises to prevent these hazards
This online Office Ergonomics course is made up of the following sections:
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Preventative Measures
This Office Ergonomics online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.People working in an office setting.