In the course, we will review the basics of marketing and apply them to online business. We will examine ways to identify your target market and create an effective web marketing strategy. Lastly, we will turn our attention to some key technical aspects of online marketing, including using banners and other methods of online promotion, and improving your ranking in search engines.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between traditional and online marketing
- Identify ways to research your target market
- List the steps in an effective online marketing strategy
- Explain how a search engine works
- Discuss the purpose of advertising banners on the web
- Name various approaches to banner advertising
- Define the term 'branding
- Discuss the most common affiliate programs and their benefits
- Recall the advantages and potential problems of email marketing.
Accessible, audio, mobile