This Managing Stress for Positive Change online training course explores how to successfully handle change in your work life.
In the first module, you will learn how change works, how it can impact our stress as well as our satisfaction, our relationships, and our effectiveness at work.
The 2nd module will give you a clearer action focus on how to build in more of an Optimist-Winner strategy in dealing with change. It’s mostly about which “hat” you choose to wear (a “pessimist” or an “optimist” hat), and then what action you choose to take.
In 3rd module, you’ll get basic training in two body-mind skills you can easily use for staying balanced, focused, and in control.
In the 4th module, we’re going to focus on the amount of satisfaction you actually get back from all that stress. You’ll learn how you can raise your day-to-day work satisfaction by at least 30% or more.
In the last module, you’ll see how a win-win approach with your co-workers and your boss is the smartest and the most effective thing you can do to guarantee more of those “good days at work”. You’ll learn three skills which make more success and less stress in your work relationships a sure thing.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Managing Stress for Positive Change course, the user will learn:
- Explain why changes at work lead to higher stress
- Recall the most common early warning signs of rising stress level
- Discuss how the cycle of stress, change and uncertainty works
- Explain why it is important to turn off the pessimistic self-talk and feelings caused by rapid change
- Describe how a 'change victim' acts
- Recall the steps for breaking the worry cycle
- Explain how the relaxation technique works
- Describe the effects of the autogenic relaxation technique
- Explain how to identify and take specific steps to increase your day-to-day feelings of satisfaction at work
- List the steps for creating win-win relationships
- Discuss the biggest reasons other people don’t pay attention to what we want
- Recall the steps for managing communications and negotiation effectively
This online Managing Stress for Positive Change course is made up of the following sections:
- Making sense of change
- Responding successfully to change for winner results
- Getting past stress, worry and anxiety
- Creating the wins of change, getting more satisfaction at work
- Enjoying win-win work relationships
This Managing Stress for Positive Change online training course was designed for employees facing change, uncertainty and stress in their work life.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.