There are many effective strategies for coping with stress. Some will give you temporary relief, while others can be integrated into your lifestyle in order to give you long term relief. Lifestyle strategies for managing stress can be divided into three major categories: physical activity, nutrition and relaxation. In this module, we will look at the importance of physical activity and good nutrition in managing the negative effects of stress. Managing Stress is the third in a series of five modules on stress. Please note that the material in this module is for information purposes only. If you are concerned about your physical or emotional well-being, consult a qualified health care professional.
- Identify lifestyle strategies for managing stress
- List the benefits of physical exercise as a strategy for coping with stress
- Briefly describe the elements of a balanced exercise program
- Identify the guidelines for eating to promote health and combat stress
- Introduction Strategies to combat stress
- Physical activity
Accessible, audio, mobile