In the past few years work environments have been flooded with devices that allow users to access their email and work files any place, any time. Despite this new opportunity there have been few guidelines put in place to help manage this ability to be in constant contact.
Managing Mobile Devices for Banks will provide you with the information you need to manage mobile devices in the modern work environment.
This course includes an examination.
- Understand bank specific concerns for mobile devices in the workplace
- Discuss important tips for managing email on mobile devices
- Utilize communication tips for mobile devices
o Bank polices
- Managing Email on Multiple Devices
o Syncing email to one location
o Responding to emails
o Email signatures
o Copies of sent messages
- Communicating on Mobile Devices
o Email threads
o Out of office alerts
Group distribution lists