This Leading Growth Firms Certificate online training course is a three-part course where you will discover the characteristics of leading growth firms, the six stages of growth, identify the strategies necessary for the CEOs and their companies to succeed and grow, avoid pitfalls of fast growth, and profit from rapid expansion.
Leading growth firms are defined as companies whose sales grow by 50% in three years or less. They create a disproportionate share of new jobs and present a large number of spin-off benefits. As these companies grow from start-up to threshold firms, the CEOs must make changes at each stage of growth in order to ensure success and often, survival.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Leading Growth Firms Certificate course, the user will learn to:
- Define the characteristics of leading growth firms
- Identify the six stages of growth
- Describe the challenges and opportunities of leading growth firms in the first two stages of growth
- Identify actions that CEOs take to promote growth in the first two stages
This online Leading Growth Firms Certificate course consists of the following sections:
- Stages of Growth
- Stage 1 — One-Person Bands
- Stage 2 — Early Success
- The People Crunch
- Stage 3 — Operationalizing
- Stage 4 — The People Crunch
- Stage 5 — Professionalizing
- Stage 6 — The Corporation
This Leading Growth Firms Certificate online training course was designed for all businesses.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.