This online Leadership for the Future training course is a five-part e-learning program designed to help you develop the skills and attitudes you need to take an efficient and effective leadership role in your organization. The program is made up of the following five courses; Introduction to Leadership, Personal Leadership, The Vision of Leadership, Leading your Resources, Empowering your People.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Leadership for the Future training course, the user will learn:
- Define leadership, identify the primary activities of leaders, specify the core characteristics of successful leaders, six leadership styles.
- Identify ways to develop personal leadership characteristics, review the relationship between values and actions, recall the steps involved in setting and accomplishing value-based goals, outline ways to model desired behavior and influence people.
- List the components required to develop a vision, how to build a vision, recognize the impact of change on vision and how to deal with that change.
- Outline the importance of planning and resource allocation, identify ways in which encouragement and personal interest can be used to motivate people, define talent mining, recall the different ways in which talent mining can be used to maximize resources, review strategies for building collaboration within a team, recognize the importance of the team approach in achieving organizational goals.
- Discuss the use of motivation to inspire discretionary effort, identify techniques for working with people, understand how to use incentives and discipline.
This online Leadership for the Future course is made up of the following sections:
- Introduction to Leadership
- Personal Leadership
- The Vision of Leadership
- Leading your Resources
- Empowering your People
This Leadership for the Future online training course was designed for leaders in organizations; newly appointed leaders; anyone who is seeking a leadership role in an organization.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses