This IT Security: E-Mail Security Awareness online training course is designed for all employees who use corporate e-mail. In this course, you will learn about how cyberthieves acquire personal and sensitive information through e-mail, and use e-mail as a vector for infecting computers, devices and networks with malware. Learn good practices for keeping e-mail systems and communications secure.
Course Learning Objectives:
n completion of this IT Security: E-Mail Security Awareness course, the user will:
- Recall the main security and productivity issues associated with e-mail
- Describe the targets of cyberthieves' activities
- Explain the techniques cyberthieves use to achieve their goals
- Outline good practices for using e-mail systems and sending e-mail messages
This online IT Security: Email Security Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- E-Mail Fundamentals
- What Bad Things Can Happen
- How Bad Things Can Happen
- Good E-Mail Practices
This IT Security: E-Mail Security Awareness online training course was designed for all employees who use corporate e-mail.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.