Emotional Intelligence is defined as the ability to recognize and manage emotions, both in ourselves and in others. Many people believe that EI is as important as IQ as an indicator of success in life and in the workplace. This course will give you an overview of EI and strategies to improve your own emotional intelligence. This can allow you to fulfill your performance potential, become a more successful leader in your professional life, and strengthen your personal relationships. Emotional Intelligence can even give you a greater sense of purpose in your life!
This course includes an examination.
- Distinguish between negative and positive emotions
- Identify your goals and the sources of your emotions
- Practice self-control and empathy
- Understand the emotions of others
- Communicate and guide emotions effectively
- Improve Your Awareness of Self
- Manage Your Emotions
- Improve Your Awareness of the Emotions of Others
- Manage Your Relationships
Audio, Accessible, Hybrid