This Individual Goals and Challenges online training course will provide you with tools to set and remain committed to designing and achieving your goals. You will learn how to commit your goals to paper, set timelines, and track your progress. This course will teach you the importance of setting, pursuing, and achieving your goals.
Setting goals is one thing and realizing them is something else entirely. The fact is, unless you remain committed to what you're doing and take the necessary steps to strengthen and underscore that commitment, the goal setting process will be a worthy but essentially useless gesture. By recognizing these challenges and responding to them, you can take your commitment to an even higher level and accomplish more than you ever imagined.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Individual Goals and Challenges course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the importance of setting, pursuing, and achieving your goals.
- Define your goals in a way that increases the likelihood that you will achieve the desired outcome.
- Select proven, easy-to-use formats to commit your goals to paper.
- Create effective timelines for reaching your goals.
- Utilize tools that can best assist you in setting timelines that work.
- Describe different approaches that can help you attain your goals with speed and efficiency.
This online Individual Goals and Challenges course is made up of the following sections:
- Formats for Success
- Establishing Timelines
- Time Tools
- Upping the Ante
This Individual Goals and Challenges online training course was designed for everyone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.