Using a fun theme of a medieval knight’s quest, kids learn about “Giving Back” and raising money for a good cause, focusing particularly on how to host a successful fundraising event.
- Motivate your team, assign jobs and prepare for needed supplies in advance of the event.
- Create signs to direct your guests around the venue.
- Explain how to set up your Payment Table, arrange for a cashbox and float and assign a person to keep the money organized and secure.
- Prepare a list of special guests and those who bought tickets in advance.
- Set up and test all audio-visual equipment before the event.
- Express your appreciation for your guests and supporters of the event.
- Explain how to close out the event, account for and secure all funds collected, and leave the venue in a presentable state.