This Health and Safety Awareness online training course outlines key health and safety rights and responsibilities of different groups in the workplace: employers, supervisors, and workers. It also highlights how you can learn and apply safe workplace practices.
Every year, hundreds of people are killed in accidents at work and many more are injured. Thousands suffer from illnesses caused, or made worse, by their work.
Everyone in the workplace is responsible for keeping it safe. Information and training play important roles in the establishment and maintenance of a healthy and safe workplace.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Health and Safety Awareness course, you should be able to:
- List the duties of employers, supervisors, and workers as set out in occupational health and safety legislation.
- Recall the rights of the workers.
- Identify the types of workplace hazards.
- Outline the protective measures that should be taken to ensure everyone in a workplace is safe.
- Recognize ways in which you can participate in the health and safety of your workplace.
- Review the roles of the joint health and safety committees and representatives.
This online Health and Safety Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Get on Board
- Get in the Know
- Get Involved/ Participate Actively
This Health and Safety Awareness online training course was designed for employees, supervisors, and workers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.