This Foreign Corrupt Practices Act online training course will help you understand the scope and purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices (FCPA's) key provisions and includes real-life newscasts of incidents that showcase the material in this course. In this course, you will also learn to recognize red flags and deal with them properly.
Keep in mind that this material is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. If you have questions or need legal advice about how any of this material applies to your job responsibilities, please direct them to your supervisor or the Legal Department.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Foreign Corrupt Practices Act course, the user will learn to:
- Understand the scope and purpose of the FCPA
- Understand the difference between corrupt payments and facilitating payments
- Conduct your due diligence
- Identify red flags of FCPA violations
- Comply with accounting and recordkeeping under the FCPA
This online Foreign Corrupt Practices Act course is made up of the following sections:
- Overview of the FCPA
- Prohibited Recipients and Corrupt Payments
- Due Diligence and Red Flags
- Exception and Defense
- Provisions and Violations
This Foreign Corrupt Practices Act online training course was designed for publicly traded companies and their personnel, including officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.