This Food Allergies and Alternative Foods online training course explores common food allergies and food alternatives. Users will learn about the difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance. This course also discusses alternative foods for people with allergies.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Food Allergies and Alternative Foods course, the user will learn:
- To introduce the concept of food allergies
- To differentiate between food allergies and food intolerances
- To discuss alternative foods for people with allergies
This online Food Allergies and Alternative Foods course is made up of the following sections:
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergies and the Immune System
- Different Types of Food
- Alternative Foods
- Allergies and Reading Labels
This Food Allergies and Alternative Foods online training course was designed for children, ages 8 to 12, who are learning about nutrition.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.