This Federal Contracting (OFCCP) Primer online training course explores the requirements for government contractors. The OFCCP offers technical assistance, conducts compliance evaluations and complaint investigations, and recommends enforcement actions to the Solicitor of Labor that can lead to debarment from federal contracting or subcontracting. A basic understanding of the laws is essential to: Ensure that your company meets its contractual obligations; Protect your company's reputation; and Reduce your exposure to negative publicity and costly liability for violations of the law.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Federal Contracting (OFCCP) Primer course, the user will learn to:
- Understand the importance of affirmative action
- Identify the compliance focus of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Comprehend company Equal Employment Opportunity requirements
- Describe the purpose of the statistical analysis of nondiscrimination
- Understand the purpose of affirmative action programs
- Describe record retention and recordkeeping requirements
- Identify the different methods used to evaluate compliance
This online Federal Contracting (OFCCP) Primer course is made up of the following sections:
- Compliance Efforts
- EEO Requirements
- Statistical Analysis and Recordkeeping Requirements
- Affirmative Action Programs
This Federal Contracting (OFCCP) Primer online training course was designed for all employees of government contractors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.