This Fall Prevention and Fall Arrest Awareness online training course describes the various fall prevention methods for working at heights.
Falls are one of the leading causes of injuries and deaths in the construction and general industry. Fall prevention and fall protection measures can greatly reduce the risk of injury or death. Whenever workers are exposed to falling hazards, the employer must evaluate the hazards and develop a plan to control them.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Fall Prevention and Fall Arrest Awareness course, the user will learn:
- Recognize different types of fall hazards.
- Recall fall protection methods and when they should be applied.
- Be familiar with the components of fall prevention systems.
- Recognize the components of personal fall arrest systems.
- Explain how to prepare for emergencies related to falls from heights.
This online Fall Prevention and Fall Arrest Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Fall Prevention Methods
- Fall Arrest Systems
This Fall Prevention and Fall Arrest Awareness online training course was designed for employers and workers in the construction and general industry where work at heights is performed.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.