This Ethics for Managers online training course explains what business ethics means and why initiatives to develop and maintain ethical cultures in organizations are more important than ever.
In business ethics, there is rarely a correct answer, and the process of decision-making is often as important as the conclusion. Managers need to know how ethical business practices can prevent wrongdoing in their organizations and how ethics can help employees make good choices.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Ethics for Managers course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the concept of business ethics.
- Describe the impact of business ethics on organizations.
- Differentiate between ethics and values, and ethics and compliance.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas.
- List the steps in ethical decision-making.
- Outline strategies for promoting ethical behavior.
- Identify the responsibilities of an ethical manager.
This online Ethics for Managers course is made up of the following sections:
- What is Business Ethics?
- Ethics and Values
- Ethics and Compliance
- Ethical Dilemmas
- Benefits to Organizations
- Promoting Ethical Behavior
This Ethics for Managers online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.