The Ethics and Compliance Basics [US] online training course explores legal and ethical issues as they arise in the workplace, respond appropriately to those issues and perform their jobs with integrity. Topics include ethical and lawful conduct; intellectual property; integrity of computer systems and client data; ensuring an equitable work environment; and more.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Ethics and Compliance Basics [US] course, the user will learn:
- Recall the elements of conducting business legally and ethically
- Describe the basics of intellectual property and ownership
- Outline the requirements for use of computer systems, data integrity and recordkeeping
- Summarize the requirements for ensuring an equitable work environment
This online Ethics and Compliance Basics [US] course is made up of the following sections:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Intellectual Property and Ownership
- Electronic Communications, Data Integrity, and Recordkeeping
- Ensuring an Equitable Work Environment
This Ethics and Compliance Basics [US] online training course was designed for all employees of companies in all industries.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.