This Equitable Treatment — a Guide for Supervisors online training course explores the equitable treatment and the laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
Our goal is to ensure that all individuals are given an equal chance to succeed regardless of their race, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability status, veteran status, or other protected characteristic.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Equitable Treatment — a Guide for Supervisors course, the user will learn:
- Describe who is protected by anti-discrimination laws
- Explain how equal employment opportunity laws affect management conduct and decisions
- Describe a manager’s responsibilities, in preventing discrimination in the workplace, and conduct when handling possible discrimination
- Identify the resources available for assistance
- Five Rules
- Exploring Equitable Treatment
- Protected Categories Under General Discrimination Laws
- Employment Decisions and Actions Covered by Laws
- Handling Complaints of Discrimination
- Unlawful Retaliation
- Non-Discrimination Obligations Under USERRA and GINA
- Government Contractor Obligations
This Equitable Treatment — a Guide for Supervisors online training course was designed for employees in a supervisory or management role.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.